Sunday, May 7, 2017

Hallmark Pens


I have been collecting these great pens for years. It started while I was in the Army when I was able to visits different towns in our great country. Every mall had a Hallmark store and those stores had these wooden pens. What I have not done is keep track of the different woods. These four are my best ball points and the best looking wood. The only one I know what it is would be the last pen on the right. That one is walnut with gold trim. The rest may be rosewood or who knows. First and third on the left are new pens to the Supply Room. I do know these are great pens that continue to bring joy to writing. These pens use Cross refills with the required adapter which you get free from Hallmark. Add all these great pens to your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment