Thursday, December 1, 2016

Best Vintage BICs Around


 Here we have two packages of BICs that are hard to find. On the left we have the BIC Wavelengths that Glow In The Dark. I'm a big collector of things that glow in the dark so these have been at the top of my want list. I do have two individual pens but not the complete set. On the right are the BIC Whirls Wavelengths. A very popular BIC to collectors and one of the best looking Wavelengths around. I don't know why BIC quit making these type of Wavelengths.

 A nice glow. Add all these great BICs to your collection.

1 comment:

  1. I have the Whirls which I bought in the '90s and have held onto and refilled as needed. I like the Round Stics because they are comfortable to write with, are easy to refill with a myriad of modern Bic refills, and the soft polypropylene holds up better than the hard plastic of the Cristals.

    ReplyDelete