Monday, March 21, 2016

Pentels From germ



Anybody who is a reader of stationary blogs remembers germ. He could get almost any pencil and always had a good collection of Pentels on hand to sell. He got out of blogging sometime back and he was missed. Last week he emailed me and let me no that he had bought a small collection of Pentels. These are the ones I got. Starting on the left are two P300 0.7mm pencils. From the late 70s. There was a matching pen to go with the pencil. Next is a set of three A115s, SHARPentels. They look like Sharplets which is a pencil that I currently do not collect. These pencils have a hole near the point so you can see the lead.  Next is a Pentel PD515 JETCLIC. This one is going in my Quicker Clicker collection. Last is a P125 in brown. I have a few of these but not the brown. Germ has more of these on eBay so go and get you a Pentel P125. Add all these great pencils to your collection. It is great to have germ back where he belongs. Thanks germ!!!

4 comments:

  1. quite welcome, George. I still enjoy the pencils, have have a few left in my collection. P300 are 0.7mm. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know why I said that the P300 had a pen as if I did not have one. I have four of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi George,you do a good thing with your blog, you have nice stuff. Please tell me which is "germ" address blog. Thank you, Lucian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I no longer have the Blog up Cluca. It was called "Pencils 11". I was a huge collector of Pentel and Pilot, Plus, I sold a lot of pencils to feed the habit. Pentel used to email me with questions on model #'s. Odd.

    ReplyDelete