Tuesday, August 4, 2015

School Supplies From Target

Went to Target today and I was impressed with their school supplies. I have added three new Pentel P207s to the collection. I think they are selling at least 5 different colors so I will have to got back. I added the Gorilla mechanical pencils. The pencils are metal but cheap. Blank notebook paper and I had to add in the smallest Lindy pen I have ever seen. I got this one to write. Last is a great pen and pencil set. A Scripto T220 ball point pen and a P360 pencil. Add them all to your collection.




Here are the three Pentels. I think there are five of these in the collection I will hunt up the others.



This is a cheap pair of pencils but I want to give them a try. I did replace the lead with Pentel.


Here is the new Lindy and the Scripto set. Add them all to your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment