Thursday, July 23, 2015

School Supplies 2015

Here we have some new items for the 2016 school supply season. These are the new Pentel erasers. Package on the left has all six colors.

Texas BICs. I am guessing that all the major schools will have their own BICs. First time I have seen nice BIC pencils in our local stores. BIC pencils have always been overseas.

Avengers papermate pencils. Had to have them for the collection. A pack of 24 BIC pencils in bright colors. I have always liked the bright colors. Takes me back to the 60s.

More Bright colors and designs by BIC. Like them all. BIC has outdone itself this year. Don't know if these pencils are found overseas. I am sure someone will let us know.

I just got the Lindy pen in and added it to the post. Smart Secretaries prefer the Lindy fine point pen. A great item to have in your collection. Sharpie electro POP markers. Add all these great school supplies to your collection. Want to thank people again for the visits. 300.000 plus hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment