Thursday, July 2, 2015

JetPen Order

Here is my most recent JetPens order. All this stuff works fine with the Togo pencil being added to my Togo collection. Rest of the stuff is all pretty common items and all are doing their job. I did see that JetPens has added some Chinese fountain pens that look like a Lamy Safari fountain pen. Some people left some unfriendly comments about JetPens selling fakes. Not so and not fare. JetPens as most of you know has been the leader in bring stationary items to the US from around the world. If the Chinese want to make a pen that looks like a Lamy then fine. I prefer the Lamy but some people don't have the resources to spend a lot but still want to learn about a fountain pen. JetPens deserves our support. Add all these great items to your collection.

2 comments:

  1. I believe the patent that Lamy had on the Safari design has expired, and this is why China is able to make these knock-offs and Lamy can not do anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know. I never had a problem with those other pens. You buy the pen you want to write with.

    ReplyDelete