Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pentel PD 515 Pencil

 
Posted by PicasaOne of the first pencils from the 70s that I collected were the Pentel PD345s. Solid colors came first then the clear ones. I was in Germany in the mid 70s and I would go down town to the local stationary stores looking for pens and pencils. On the left is a solid orange PD 345, then a clear blue PD345. The third one is a clear PD 345 with a green clicker from Mexico. Then we have a green and white PD 335. My PD 505 all metal sideclicker is next and is one of my best pencils. Thanks Germ. Last is my newest one. A retired gray PD 515 Popnpop. Never seen one before. This PD 515 has a metal tip that houses the point while all the others have plastic ones. The PD 515 is a great addition to my collection. Add all these great pencils to your collection.

6 comments:

  1. The first two are common but the next four are your rare ones in deed. These are some of the most hunted Pentel pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice score on that popnpop. where did find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ebay and I put the silver color tip on the the 505.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find the PD515? It is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete