Sunday, June 16, 2013

Another Pentel P205 Pencil

 
Just picked up my new  Pentel Carbon Black  P-205 pencil. Third on the right front four. Back row starts with a P203 then 17 P205s. After the P205s  you have the P215, PS315, P207, P327, PF337 and last the P209. Front four are the Cocobolo  P207, Pentel 11, P205 Carbon Black and a very nice P219. My two new P205 Carbon Black pencils are from JetPens. I have 28 plus P200s some extras so how many different P200s are out there? Germ at Pencils 11 had the largest collection I have ever seen. I wonder if Pentel made an all metal P200 like with the Pentel  PD505 side clicker? Maybe that would be something for Kickstarter. Add them all to your collection. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Funny your post made me realize that I have skipped the P200s completely in my collection. I limited myself to the Graph 1000, Graph Gear, and Smash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your picture, and my mouth dropped! I could not believe I missed so many of them! I have taken time to order from Japan, South Korea, and China to work on this set! SO IMPRESSED! There is one in this picture to the left of the carbon black P205. Do you know the name of this one, other than P205? I am dying to get my hands on one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The carbon black came from Jetpens.com and I also saw it for sale on eBay. Yes there are plenty of these great pencils out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm collector Pentel Sharp model. I have more than eighty! Let me know If someone wants to exchange information or products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send a picture of that great collection. Over 80!!! Email is moose@hot.rr.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont't know how to send a picture here. Could you help me? I have the photos!

    ReplyDelete