Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stuff From A Friend

 
Some friend of mine when down to Costa Rico and as I always do I ask them to look for pens and pencils. This time I got a bag full. On the left is a nice set of BIC pencils with a black cristal pen. We do not see BIC pencils around here. Next is a Faber Castell Back To School Set.  This set is in a very nice lime green color and has everything you would need to start school. Another set I have not seen in any of the stores here in Central Texas. These next Papermate pens do say InkJoy so they are new, I must check some of our stores here and see if this type pen and package is sold here. This next package I have seen before. Pens that look old but are in fact new. They just look like the low cost pens you could find in the 50s, 60s and Two Tone to match your new car as Papermate did. Yes on the top right is a Lone Star Beer pen. add all these great pens and pencils to your collection.

1 comment:

  1. I have a pen identical to one in that package on the far right, except mine says "Kikkerland" on it. It's a surprisingly good writer, and I like the way it looks.

    ReplyDelete