Monday, September 24, 2012

Christmas In September

 
This past week I was visiting my local Staples and I saw that they had some Cross pens on display for Christmas. In the display I picked out this nice navy blue pen with a black pocket clip and black top. The Word Cross is in white on the pocket clip. I had started many years ago collecting these thin Cross ball points so this blue got my attention but since I did not have my reading glasses with me, I missed the name of the pen which is Cross Click. When I got home I opened the box and started twisting. This is the new Cross Click pen so twisting is out. Just click the top and out comes the point.  Cross did a good job on this pen. It writes great and it comes with two extra gel refills and a velvet pouch to keep it in. These refills are different from the standard Cross Ball Point Pen refill. All this for $20.00. My first Christmas present of the year. Go by Staples and get yourself one.Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I like this pen so much that I went to Staples again and got the white Cross pen with black pocket clip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to get one of these. Thanks for the heads-up. I love the Cross gel refills, but I don't like the inconvenience of constantly capping/uncapping it. I also don't really care much for the twisting action of the regular Centuries/Solos/etc.

    I heard they had some fountain pens on sale for $20 as well, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so close to getting the Click, but ended up putting it back. I may still end up going back for it. I did get a Cross Bailey fountain pen in a dark burgundy color, though. It writes pretty nice for a $20 pen. It has the same nib on the ATX/Aventura.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought one of these myself a few weeks ago. I chose the matte black barrel. I'm enjoying it so far.

    ReplyDelete