Sunday, July 15, 2012

School Supplies And More

 
It getting that time of year for the school supplies. So far I have only picked up a few items. First check I will say that Staples is in the lead. Plenty of new stuff. Top left is a Maped stick eraser with extra refill. Bottom left is a new set of Pentel RSVP Style pens with the new body colors. Right side is a Binder APPS Tool Band. It will fit over the front of a notebook binder. Bottom is a set of Lindy pens. Do not have the model or name yet. Very nice colors on these pens and so far the top one is working. Top of the picture is a new BIC Pen. There are three Sterling Silver BIC Pens and this is the least expensive of the three. Only the cap and the little plug at the end of the barrel are silver. The rest of the pen is a standard clear plastic BIC pen. When I post an update to my BIC pen collection I will show a better picture of this one. Last is the 1966 magazine ad of the kid on the bicycle. In 1966 or 1967 I also had this bike but in purple. That could have been me. Start checking those stores for schools supplies and add them all to your collection. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Staples does have some nice things in stock. I do like the Pentel RSVP pens with the fine nibs. Thanks for the inforamtion on the sterling silver BIC pens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SilverGoldBull is a highly trusted precious metals dealer. You will be provided with bargain, real-time prices and they will make sure that your precious metals are delivered to your door discreetly and securely.

    ReplyDelete