Wednesday, May 9, 2012

BIC Banana

 
I are now back to work and there is plenty to post and talk about. Lets start with my BIC Bananas. Just about all the ways to you could buy one is here. As you can see there are two types of pens in the picture. The five and ten pen sets have the bananas without pocket clips and are the IC-20 Ink Crayons. The ones with the clips are the FL-29 Marker or the Porous Point Pen. There are a few more types but I will show those with the BIC pens later. None of my BIC Bananas work which is sad because in their day they were fun to use. Examples of all these fine 70s BIC Bananas should be in your collection.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. When I see the Bic Banana, I automatically think of Charles Nelson Reilly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rubbing alcohol can be used to revive markers, although it's best to get them when they're fading. Those may be too dried out but you could try soaking them in it for a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete