Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another Old Clipboard

 
Posted by Picasa
Back on 6 June 2011 I posted my first old clipboard. That one had come from a old warehouse. Here is one I bought on EBay just the other day and is in better shape. These type of clip boards are made of alternating bands of wood and I do not know the age but I am sure it was made in the 50s or older. This one has the word "Service" stamped on the clip. As with the other one I just washed it good with soap and water then spayed it with polyethylene. Let it dry and put it to work. Add one to your collection.

Update. Don't forget this Sunday is the start of season 5 of MadMen.

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice looking clipboard. The kind I like with the big hole on top sort of thing, easy to hang by a nail. I hate the current ones they make with that little pull out tab on top.

    Best, and keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete