Wednesday, December 21, 2011

1954 First Year Parker Jotter

 
Posted by Picasa
I am sure we will all be hearing what we got for Christmas so here is what I got. A 1954 First Year Parker Jotter. Looks close to the current model but there are some differences. No feather on the pocket clip and the barrel is ribbed with no metal tip. Some differences on the inside but still uses the same refill. Great Pen!!! I am not sure where the collection will go from here. They may be more colors and there are some different model over the past 50 years. Add them all to your collection.

2 comments:

  1. I don't see a stainless steel one there. My dad was fanatical about the older stainless versions. Apparently, the older ones had stainless threading. The newer ones have plastic threading. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is like a beautiful Jotter rainbow. So pretty! I have to get myself one but have yet to find the color I really want! So far, I keep seeing the normal blue body, which is nice enough, but not FUN enough!

    ReplyDelete