Monday, February 14, 2011

New Items

 
Posted by Picasa
Here we have two new items in the supply room. On the left is a eraser for the Pilot Hi-Tec-C. Have not seen one before and it was fun to see who would be first on the shelf with it. Picked it up at www.Jstationery.com. On the right is the Pentel all metal Energel alloy pen in black. I also found it in pink. This pentel surprised me because I found it in a local stationery catalog at www.perryop.com. Never seen either one of these new items before. Add them both to your collection.

3 comments:

  1. That must be the smallest diameter eraser available for pinpoint accuracy when cleaning up tiny mistakes. Certainly this would be the first I hear of such a small eraser stick been available for the Coletto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat. I have been eying the EnerGel Alloy RTs for some time, being that they're one of my favorite pens to write with. The black one looks especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads-up on the black alloy. I just got it and looks great.

    ReplyDelete