Monday, October 12, 2009

Eternity Pen Set by Write-Away

I try to go by Office Depot, Staples and Office Max at least once a week. Today I was at Office Max. I saw two new items. The first item is a new notebook by Day Runner called Life Tracker. This notebook has replaceable inserts. I will wait for one of the many notebook bloggers to cover this new item. The other item was a $30.00, 72 piece pen and pencil set with refills in a nice large plastic case. On the outside of the case it said "As shown on TV". This item reminded me of a old set called the Eternity Pen set by Write-Away. I had to dig down in the basement of the supply room to find this item. I do not remember the age but it is at least 20 years old. This set has never been used. In its day this was all you needed for work or school. I may pick up the new one at Office Max but it will have to wait till payday. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That pen set looks rather familiar - I'm sure I either have one or have had one in the past. I remember tham being advertised on TV over here in the UK with the proud boast that the fountain pen nib could punch right through a soda can (this was actually done in the advert if memory serves)!

    ReplyDelete