Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pentels and More

Just got a package in the mail from Sam at Future; Nostalgic blog over in England. This is a very exciting time down in the supply room because we got some Pentel R-50s and a extra fine point Pentel R-56 with some friends. Most of you do not remember these but they were one of the first rollerball pens put out by Pentel. They have been around for over 30 years. Still used in offices and schools all over the world except here in the USA. To commemorate this addition to the supply room stock I will be posting my favorite pen of all time. The Pentel R-4 rollerball with their friends the R-3 through R-7s and my Excaliburs. Again I want to thank Sam for making my day here in Texas.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like them George, and thanks for the plug for Future; Nostalgic. :)

    ReplyDelete