Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome to my blog. I have a very large collection
of pens, pencils and school/office supplies
that I have collected since the 60s. My collection
covers those items that I used in school and during
my 21 years in the Army. I will be reviewing
Papermates, Lindy, Bic, Pentel, Scripto and the
Sterling Plastic Company, maker of slide rules,
pencil boxes, pencil sharpeners. I hope these reviews
spark some interest in you to add these items from our
stationery history to your collection.




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! Awesome stuff. As a mechanical pencil collector, I also can't wait until you start posting about the Pentel portion of your collection that I see in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I do have many Pentel Pencils to show. I also have many current ones like the Pentel Techniclick. This pencil has been reveiwed at other blogs but do you know how many different types of Techniclicks there are? I have 33 different ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wrong, I have 34 different Pentel Techniclicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so I am officially in love with this blog! I see you have been collecting since the 60s but I was wondering if you still find things in their original packaging or at least in usable condition from past decades? It is something that really interests me and although the earliest I could have started collecting was the late 90s I think it would be great to have some of these older items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always looking for the old packaging. I key in on those items that I remember seeing or using.

    ReplyDelete